Thursday, September 10, 2009

Eco-Echoes - Day 2 - The day of Finals

After a exciting competition on day 1, it was the time for the finals on day 2.

We started with Ecosummit - The debate competition from 11 am to 1 pm
There were 4 rounds which comprised of 4 different issues. There were 4 candidates and each were given a definite role as a speaker for the concerned issues. The interesting part was in round 3 where the candidates were stopped in between and asked to change the roles to judge their "ease of changing roles". The final round was question and answer round where the 4 finalist had to answer judge's questions.

Then we had 3 finals in parallel

Freakoutnomics - A trading game
Exciting game as I would term it. Testing the skills of geometry, finance, bartering and negotiating. A complete package so to say. Will surely post the details of the game once I get hold of the complete script. :)

EcoPrashna - The quiz game
Could attend only last 3 rounds of this quiz. I liked the last 3 because it was audio round and the second last one was Joining the dots rounds. The last one rapid fire round and the contestants were to answer 10 questions in 90 seconds.

EcoPrachar - The ad making competition
Couldn't attend this one as I was coordinating for Freakoutnomics. But heard it was a good one.

Bot to forget, on 5th an important part of Eco-echoes was launched in the inaugural session. Ecoshastra - the economics magazine. It was the third edition and I was part of the Editorial and Design team. I really liked the magazine. I will upload thi on my blog once its officially released to all the colleges. :)

Will upload the pics soon.

Time to say cia. Will surely let u know about the updates as an when I proceed with my stay in NMIMS. I am yet to update about the Fahrenheit event on my blog. Once iget hold of the pics I will surely write about this event.

Take Care. :)

No comments: