Thursday, December 24, 2009

back after a longgggggg time..

Firstly, I must apologize for being away for such a long time.. there are many reasons behind that.. I will list down as and when u see my posts.. :)


So what was exactly happening in my life.. well most of the time I used to be online searching for Harvard case reviews.. ;) ;)
Then later on I disappeared for my CFA exams.. U must have seen that counter on my home page.. well that was for u all not for me.. I was very well having goose bumps, so counter se bhi jyada bada time bomb mere body mein tha..


Forget about that.. Don't ask how was it.. I also don't know.. u will come to know on 27th of January.. :)


Next was a series of assignments (Harvard cases) till the very last before the exams.. Even now i have to complete one assignment to submit it by tom morning.. Sad life hai, not the one in the college but the one where you complete the assignments.. :)


Keep watching this space for more news.. :P

No comments: