Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Collection of books...

Imagine you carrying a 10 kg weight daily to class, what will you feel like at the end of day. This was my situation yesterday.
I got my first lot of books for Trimester 1. I just kept staring at the books until the librarian told me to take it and move out of the library. You must have seen atlas shrugged or LOTR books. Out of the 6 books which I got (yeah you heard it right, its 6) 4 were of that size. Its obvious that you will feel more interested in reading atlas shrugged pr LOTR then Marketing management or Accounting.

How can they expect us to complete such a huge set in a matter or 2-3months. This is insane. I hope the seniors can help us to find out some shortcuts.

Will surely wait for you guys to comment on this topic. I hope you can impart some suggestions and tips to this poor soul.

No comments: