Friday, June 26, 2009

Flurry of Assignment...!!!!!!


There is a famous saying "It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep". Well here u can even be blind to spot the goat. Yeah, you can find 300 of them..
Exactly, I'm talking about first year students/goats..

This is nice little opportunity for the senior to start the official ragging.. You can't call it ragging in university terms, because NM has given permission to the student council to start giving assignments..

So a serious of assignments followed after the first day.
Some day we had to write a review of the book, which they expect to complete within half a day and someday we used to get a assignment to prepare ppt on a sector of Indian Industry.

After the second one we found that these assignments don't count under the grading system. This secret was revealed by none other then our own course coordinator..

Mind it I'm trying to complete my third assignment posted by my seniors, rather I would say the third time I'm getting ragged, while I'm writing this little post..

Enjoy.. Cia soon..

No comments: