Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Freshers ver.2.. I missed it..

I call it version 2 and not actually what was mentioned in the mail (version 1.1)..
Venue: **SUTRA**, The Lalit Intercontinental. Airport Road.
Date: 6th August'09, Thursday

Well nothing special about this one except the venue. There was no dinner.. Strange na!!!
And only one drink, that was either a beer or a soft drink.. :(
The extra one costs Rs. 250 and Rs 200 respectively.. Good na i missed it.. But feeling sad that I was not with my friends..

Now back to the reason of why I missed it ..
I had gone to C off my good friend (Siddhesh) to the Airport.. He was leaving for US to study MBA and MS combine (3 years course).. Was there at the airport till 2 am, by which time most of them had already left.

In spite of being so near to the venue and still missing it makes me even more sad.. Maybe next time..

No comments: