Sunday, August 02, 2009

Happy Friendship Day.....

HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY to all from you very own friend.
I know most of you might be knowing but still t inform, Friendship day is always celebrated on first Sunday of August every year.

Friendship day for me:
1] Got up pretty late, but day to start with.
2] Reached college at 11.30, not before buying some chocolates for my new friends.
3] Wished everyone whom I met in college personally and gave the chocolates. For others SMS is always an option. :)
4] Continued my CAR presentation work (which started on Saturday)
5] Left for Sid's house at around 5pm. He had invited us for dinner and kept a Satyanarayan Puja in the morning at his house. Had a good laugh, lots of chit chat, played "Sach ka saamna", short drive in Mahindra Bolero, and then returned home by 11.40 pm.

I hope I have such wonderful times with frnds in the coming days, weeks, months and even years.

No comments: