Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sunsaan College.. one week of boredom..




Just to give you guys a glimpse of how sunsaan my college was, have a look at these pictures.. The lane is considered to be the most happening lane in Mumbai college life.. Thanks to swine flu there are very few roaming around in that lane.. College quad used to filled up with at least 100 people, and in these pics u can see hardly 20 of them, and most of them do not belong to our college..

Surprisingly the whole college was closed (except the only place i hardly visit, the library).. Imagine even our course coordinator was sitting outside..

This is a sample of what has happened to Mumbai college life thanks to swine flu and to all the grace of our government to shut down our colleges..

Coming back to my routine, what I have accomplished in these 7 days.. The routine I followed for all of the seven days is listed below..

1. After 10 alarms I finally get up at 11 in morning.
2. Straight away switch on the TV and press 44 to watch CNBC TV18 (of course if its a weekday) or else my favorite movie channels.
3. Stay glued to the TV unless mom comes and starts shouting at least to have my breakfast..
4. I have all the time on this earth to have a shower. After that back to the couch with a remote in my hand..
5. After some TV, and some awesome lunch (i hope i don't get use to this, else it will be difficult when I m back in college), time to take another nap.. ;) (yeah, u heard it right, sleeping was the best activity I have done the past week)
6. Time to go out for a walk in evening.. or enjoy with friends if its a weekend..
7. Back to my den.. Normally by 9 on weekdays and by 11 on weekends..
8. Again food and some movies on star or HBO..
9. Sleeping time at around 1 am..


PS: This schedule is being designed only when you have nothing to do and have a weeks off. Of course external entertainments are out of option.

PPS: Holidays are subject to boredom risks. Please read the script carefully before making your decision.

PPPS: This portfolio is designed only for residents of Mumbai. Outsiders can post their different versions.

No comments: