Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hysteria before the midterms.. And the situation after that..

The scene which was happening on Thursday and Friday (6th and 7th) reminded me of my engg days.
People were running mad after CA's and Bcom grad for queries in Accounts, including me.. ;)
Taking even the minute doubts with utmost seriousness as if some is going to beat the bushes out of them. Anyways I enjoyed every bit of that fun.

What happened during the weekend was surprising for me also.. I started to study.. :O
I don't know whether it was the fear of mid terms or because others were doing it.. But something unusual happened and I was deep inside the pages of Economics and Accounts books..

What happened on the exam days was where I was very disappointed. Even if someone has not studied for all the 4 subject would have cleared the exam easily just by some unfair means..
Stats paper was too easy. the subject worth attempting was Economics.. Accounts was also easy even for an engineer. CSR was completed within 5 mins..
A studios one would be very frustrated with the things happening in NMIMS. Then what is the use of doing MBA if you are going to clear just on the basis of copying.. this applies to me also..

Anyways what happened should be forgotten and I hope this doesn't happen in the end term exams.
Hope everyone else was happy with this format. Take care.

No comments: