Thursday, August 27, 2009

Inside a dark tunnel.. Where is the end :(

"Dene wala jab bhi deta, deta chaphad phad ke" This is what exactly happening from the past week and surely will continue for the next 10 days.

Flurry of assignment was always a part of NMIMS studies. But when some 50-60 marks are allocated for all the assignments then the situation becomes a bit more complicated. IDL (I don't know why this subject is part of MBA curriculum for those guys who hate HR) assignment deadline on 31st. Have to conduct a study of 2 companies for their Hr practices (for which I will be the last person on this earth who will be interested)
Anyways the next one is on 6th Sept, deadline for submission of Microeconomics assignment. Hopefully this shouldn't be of much problem as its my interest area. :)
Another one is CSR poster presentation for American Express. Well this seems interesting because of the word poster. Diagram and some creativity is what everybody will like. This will end on 18th of Sept. Then from 21st to 26th is the trimester exams. Ufff, Sept seems to be so close.

That's not all. In between there are 2 major events for my cells. The first one is Eco-Echoes of the Ecolibria cell on 5th and 5th Sept(my fav cell) and on 12th there is a coffee meet of NMIMS Alumni (as part of Alumni cell).. This is just 2 cells of NMIMS.
There is Nepathya coming up with Fahrenheit 09-11 (an inter divisional clutural war) on sep 01-02.. There there are many more activities of other ell like E-cell, Mantavya, Adverb, NJM, Finomenon and lots more..

Our plates are flooded with all delicious events, the only problems seems to the limitation of 24 hrs in a day. Another limitation is the amount of sleep I need :D ;)

This is the main reason why the blog was not updated from the past one week. I promise you that I will update all the events happening in NMIMS in this next 1-2 weeks. But promise me to show lots of patience as I am neck deep in work..
Thanks for understanding me.. Take Care..

No comments: