Monday, July 06, 2009

6th July, beginning of new day as a student life..

This day 3 years back I started my career in TCS with some new friends and some old ones.

Today I began a new career, but difference is in starting a new student life. Yeah I am talking about NMIMS. You will tell me what was happening then from the past 2 weeks. Well that was preparatory lectures. The actual lectures started from today. Here also I started the journey with all new friends. There are none of my old friends, but its always good to make new friends.

The first day was good. I mean based on the past experience of 2 weeks I expected it to be more rigorous, but it was chilled out. May be because the faculty members did not want to bombard everything on the first day itself.

But it already seems that the happy days are overs. Tomorrow itself we have been given with too many topics to study (in short too many bombardments). Lets see how it goes.

Time to go now. Will post all the events regularly. Take care.

No comments: