Thursday, July 02, 2009

Waiting for the first trip with NMites..

Yes, you heard it right. My first trip with my new batch mates in the second week itself.

You all can't imagine how eagerly I'm waiting for this hell of a joy ride. Total 80 people have registered and 2 buses have been booked.

Stats for Nerds:

- We reach Lonavala first and hit MTDC Karla Boating immediately thereafter..

- Then we spend some time at Bhushi Dam.. (supposedly, a kick-a$$ turf...)

- Moving on, we also have some major trekking plans..

- Pushing off from Lonavala at around 3-ish, we move on to rock Khandala.....!!!! (ya, u heard it rite....) :P

- Back again to Aamchi Mumbai, we also plan some crazy stuff in the bus (in house-ishtyle...!) Reach Mumbai at around 7..

- Looks like a great plan to me.. Hope u guys love it and eagerly wait for my new post

Fail not to comment me back on this post or the post on Sunday.
And of course the post will be updated here as well as on my other blog.

Cia soon.

No comments: