Sunday, July 19, 2009

Harry Putter.....


This movie was a plan of NMIMS E division students but it did not materialize. Never mind I had my building friends to accompany me.

Movie: HP6 (Harry Potter & the half blood prince)
Show timing: 10.50 am
Date: 19 July 2009 (Sunday)

For a English movie I had to get up early on a beautiful Sunday. But kya kare I can sacrifice at least that much. Now lets move on to review part. The movie is not that great compared to the other 5 parts of HP. Not much action, except the first scene or kidnapping the wand maker at diagon alley and the finding of the Horcrux. The sad part is the death of Dumbeldore. I knew it before hand thanks to the internet and the books already being released (mind it I haven't read the book). The important events other the mentioned above are Drako turning into death eater, Ron becomes the successful Gryffindor's Quidditch goalie, Hermione-Ron and Harry-Ginny forming love pairs, etc.

The movie is more on the romantic side compared the action side. I think the director is trying to just lay a plan in this movie and then go for the kill with all the action in HP7. Then I already except it to be a blockbuster of l time.

The review can be checked out at wikipedia
HP fans will surely watch it. For those who haven't seen the earlier parts, I would recommend them to watch the previous 5 parts and then they will be able to make a good deal of understanding from this part.

No comments: