Friday, July 17, 2009

Hamari PARAMPARA....

First event of NMIMS is about to kick off. Its called PARAMPARA and the evnt is on 25th July at Bhaidas hall (If I'm not wrong). Its the annual welcome fest at NMIMS, where the senior full-time MBA students welcome the incoming batch. Last time it was a single day event, but this time they have alloted us 3 full days.

The group to which I belong has to prepare something on the theme "Halla Bol". Its something wacky and the play is based on .... Why should I leak the suspense out here. You will have to wait till 25th when I update this blog or actually come there and watch the fun event.

The other themes are Pink & Green, Lucy by chance, Footnotes of Life and Cutting chai. Today was our first meet within the group and the problem is the group size is too huge and just got 40 minutes to perform. Most of the time went into deciding upon an idea and then conceptualizing that idea. I hope something concrete plan was setup as I left early and couldn't complete the discussion.
Will update more about the event once we have completed the quota of fully enjoying it.

No comments: