Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ecolibria Interviews and application of E-cell...

I was really impressed the way E-cell applications were invited. They had a well defined concept to judge you before-hand in the form of 4 specific questions pertaining to entrepreneurship. The 4 questions were all about self opinions in the field of entrepreneurship.

Today was also the day of Ecolibria Interviews and Nepathya (cultural cell of NMIMS) auditions. I participated in Ecolibria and turned out to be a smooth single process interview. They asked all basics of Economics and finance. Chilled out in the end. Hope to get selected in this one.

Nothing else to update for today, except that I will be preparing an online survey for my Marketing assignment and post it in my post tomorrow. Please do co-operate with me the fill up this survey.
For more details watch out for this space in tomorrows edition. ;)

No comments: