Thursday, July 09, 2009

Rajhdhani travel for 1.5 hrs....

Time: 12.30 pm
Date: 9th July, 2009
Venue: Somewhere in a corner of the 8th floor of a building beside NM college (that's what we call UPG building, or the orphan building for NMIMS 2009-2011 batch)

Please don't think that I actually traveled for one and a half hours. Its the WBC (written business communication lecture) I'm talking about. Woof the prof literally talked for 90 minutes as if she was drowning. I was experiencing as if I was sitting on a platform and Rajhdhani just traveled past my sight. This was felt during the entire lecture.
Not even once did she try to actually take a halt. Later on I realized that this will happen every Thursday.

How will you feel when you travel in a Concorde for 1.5 hrs? You will of course enjoy the experience. But this wont happen in WBC class. The speed will be the same, but the exception is that the Concorde will pass through the hell for 1.5 hours of its journey.

No comments: