Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Woeful Sunday..

Well your greatest nightmares come true when you are in a MBA college. Yes I am talking about being in a college on a beautiful Sunday. That's what happened to me last Sunday (2 days back).

Imagine a lazy person like me getting up at 7 am and heading for the college, yeah that's what i call a nightmare. Except if it was a trip like 2 weeks back to lonavala.

The occasion was interview rounds for the various core cells. The cells has been mentioned in my July 10th post. The process was long and the number of candidates made it even longer. The total was around 200, and the maximum were for IIPC :(

But its a worth a experience, isn't it. I wish they select me for the IIPC cell, because its new born baby and I would like to extend it even further.

1 comment:

Spirited_maverick said...
This comment has been removed by the author.